Technical Activities Climate Change Program
The TA Climate Change Program was established in 2022 by then Vice President Technical Activities Bruno Meyer. It was launched with the aim of bringing together constituencies across IEEE Societies, Councils, Future Directions, and other TA units working within sectors such as sustainable energy systems, climate resilient infrastructure, wildfire mitigation, weather pattern systems, ozone recovery, and more.
This effort continues to grow and new individuals are encouraged to participate and help us to help you amplify our voices and efforts in these spaces within the larger IEEE communities.
- Join: IEEE Climate Change Technical Community
- Engage : IEEE Climate Change Collabratec Community
- Attend: Future Directions Climate Technologies Sustainability In-Person Workshops of IEEE Planet Positive 2030
- Share: Your IEEE content, activities, programs, etc to IEEE Events & Activities Related to Climate Change
- Follow: IEEE-Wide Climate Change Activity
- Read: Featured Climate Change Open Access Content on IEEE Xplore®
- Review & Use: IEEE MCE Event Sustainability Guide for conferences and events
Featured Climate Change Open Access Content on IEEE Xplore
The TA Climate Change Program is making a number of relevant IEEE Xplore® articles open access for a limited time.
Volunteer Opportunities within the TA Climate Change Program
Task Force Groups:
- Educational Outreach
- Sustainable Technologies
Activities to watch for in the coming months:
- IEEE Climate Change Newsletter
- Virtual Events
- Future Directions Climate Technologies Sustainability Initiative
- Resource Center 2.0 Launch
- DataPort Content updates