IEEE is now accepting paper submissions for its new gold fully open access journals spanning a wide range of technologies including telecommunications, biomedical engineering, automotive technology, signal processing, industrial applications, power and energy, and more.
These new journals are targeting a rapid ten-week publishing schedule and will be fully compliant with funder mandates, including Plan S as all articles will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) enabling authors to retain copyright.
The new open access journals will follow IEEE’s established high standard of peer review, providing fully open access publications for high-quality, cutting-edge scientific and technical content accessible to researchers around the globe. Independent editorial boards will be lead by an accomplished expert as editor-in-chief. The call for submissions presents a unique opportunity for authors to benefit from the visibility each journal’s launch will generate and their published papers will be exposed to 5 million unique monthly users of the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
IEEE’s new gold fully open access journals include:
- IEEE Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation
- IEEE Open Journal of Circuits and Systems
- IEEE Open Journal of the Communications Society
- IEEE Open Journal of the Computer Society
- IEEE Open Journal of Engineering in Medicine and Biology
- IEEE Open Journal of Industry Applications
- IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society
- IEEE Open Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems
- IEEE Open Journal of Nanotechnology
- IEEE Open Journal of Power Electronics
- IEEE Open Journal of Signal Processing
- IEEE Open Journal of Solid-State Circuits
- IEEE Open Journal of Vehicular Technology
The Article Processing Charge (APC) is US$1750 with discounts or special offers available for IEEE and IEEE Society members. For more information on of IEEE’s new gold fully open access journals, editorial boards, submission dates, and links to submit a paper, please visit http://open.ieee.org
IEEE Access, IEEE’s broad scope open access journal, is also now accepting papers for six discipline-specific Sections aligned with the following technical communities: IEEE Broadcast Technology Society, IEEE Electronics Packaging Society, IEEE Photonics Society, IEEE Reliability Society, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, and IEEE Power & Energy Society.
To learn more about the IEEE Access Sections, please visit: https://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/special-sections/society-council-sections/