IEEE is accepting paper submissions for its gold fully open access journals spanning a wide range of technologies including telecommunications, biomedical engineering, automotive technology, signal processing, industrial applications, power and energy, and more.
These journals target a rapid publishing schedule and are fully compliant with funder mandates, including Plan S as all articles will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) enabling authors to retain copyright.
The open access journals follow IEEE’s established high standard of peer review, providing fully open access publications for high-quality, cutting-edge scientific and technical content accessible to researchers around the globe. Independent editorial boards are led by an accomplished expert as editor-in-chief. The call for submissions presents a unique opportunity for authors to benefit from the visibility each journal’s launch will generate and their published papers will be exposed to more than 5 million unique monthly users of the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
IEEE’s gold fully open access journals include:
- IEEE Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation
- IEEE Open Journal of Circuits and Systems
- IEEE Open Journal of the Communications Society
- IEEE Open Journal of the Computer Society
- IEEE Open Journal of Engineering in Medicine and Biology
- IEEE Open Journal of Industry Applications
- IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society
- IEEE Open Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems
- IEEE Open Journal of Nanotechnology
- IEEE Open Journal of Power Electronics
- IEEE Open Journal of Signal Processing
- IEEE Open Journal of Solid-State Circuits
- IEEE Open Journal of Vehicular Technology
- IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society
- IEEE Journal of Exploratory Solid-State Computational Devices and Circuits
- IEEE Photonics Journal
- IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Transactions on Quantum Engineering
- IEEE Open Journal of Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering
- IEEE Journal of Microwaves
The Article Processing Charge (APC) is US$1750 with discounts or special offers available for IEEE and IEEE Society members. For more information on of IEEE’s gold fully open access journals, editorial boards, submission dates, and links to submit a paper, please visit http://open.ieee.org
IEEE Access, IEEE’s broad scope open access journal, is also accepting papers for six discipline-specific Sections aligned with the following technical communities: IEEE Broadcast Technology Society, IEEE Electronics Packaging Society, IEEE Photonics Society, IEEE Reliability Society, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, and IEEE Power & Energy Society. Additional discipline-specific Sections will be coming in the coming months.
To learn more about the IEEE Access Sections, please visit: https://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/special-sections/society-council-sections/